Dandelion, also known as the mother-in-law, yellow-flowered diced, etc., is the genus Taraxacum mongolicum Hand.-Mazz., the dandelion Taraxacum borealisinense Kitag or the dry plants of the same genus, which are bitter, sweet, and cold. Liver, stomach, with the effect of clearing away heat and detoxification, reducing swelling and dispersing, diuretic Tonglin, often used to treat hemorrhoids, chyle, intestinal fistula, and hot dripping pain, with high nutritional value, medicinal health care The effect is obvious and the green is pollution-free.
A series of medicines, health products, and cosmetics have been developed at home and abroad. As a food and medicine plant, dandelion is rich in nutrients, mainly flavonoids, phenolic acids, triterpenoids, polysaccharides, etc., of which VC and VB2 are higher than the daily edible vegetables, mineral elements The content is also high, and also contains anti-tumor active element - selenium.
Studies have shown that phenolic acids in dandelion extracts have antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, immune-enhancing, anti-oxidant and free radical scavenging effects. Dandelion has the functions of both medicine and food. It has the functions of clearing away heat and detoxifying and diuresis. The main components of medicinal dandelion include carotene, polysaccharide, flavonoids, phenolic acids, triterpenoids, phytosterols, coumarins, etc...
In recent years, pharmacological studies have found that the extract of dandelion has the effect of preventing cancer and treating cancer. This discovery has brought hope to the treatment of cancer.
1. Dandelion has inhibitory effects on various viruses;
2. To improve the role of immunity, dandelion can significantly improve the transformation of peripheral blood lymphocytes in vitro;
3. Anti-stomach damage, dandelion has a good effect on the treatment of ulcers and gastritis;
4. It has the function of protecting the liver and tolerating;
5. It has an anti-tumor effect. It has been reported in foreign countries that dandelion extract has certain therapeutic effects on melanoma and acute promyelocytic leukemia.
1. Dandelion extract has been wildly applied in the healthy care products industry;
2. Dandelion extract has been applied in the pharmaceuticals fields;
3. The dandelion extract can be added in the cosmetics industry;
Add: A Office Building ,Room 4703,City Center,NO.333,Qimen Road Hefei,Anhui,China