1. Name: Lycopene
4.Appearance: Dark red powder
5.Assay: HPLC 99%
Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant. It makes tomatoes red. It is soluble in oils and insoluble in water. Lycopene is easily absorbed by the organism and is naturally present in human plasma and tissues in higher concentrations than the other carotenoids. Tomatoes contain a variety of antioxidants such as the two carotenoids Lycopene and Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, polyphenolics such as Kaempferol and quercitin. Lycopene is the most abundant one in red tomatoes. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant. No doubt, antioxidants also interact with other substances and molecules, producing a synergistic effect that protects human metabolism. So, processed tomatoes are likely to offer more protection than Lycopene on its own.
1.Tomato extract lycopene powder with the function of antioxidant;
2. Tomato extract lycopene powder used to prevent and inhibit cancer;
3. Tomato extract lycopene powder used to anti-aging and enhance body immunity; 4.Tomato extract lycopene powder can regulate blood lipids and protect angiography.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle, and UV protection;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into the capsule.