Andrographis paniculata is a herbaceous plant in the family Acanthaceae, native to India and Sri Lanka.
It is widely cultivated in Southern and Southeastern Asia, where it is used to treat infections and some diseases, often being used before antibiotics were created. Mostly the leaves and roots were used for medicinal purposes.
1. It can protect skin from pimples.
2. It can be used as a blood-sugar reducer.
3. It has an effect on fighting bacterial activity.
4. It can kill intestinal worms and supports intestines.
5. It can reduce swelling and cuts down exudation from capillaries.
6. It also can reduce diarrhea and symptoms arising from bacterial infections.
7. It has the function of promoting mucus discharge from the respiratory system.
8. It can help reduce symptom severity in people with common colds.
1. Applied in the veterinary field, Andrographis paniculata extract andrographolides are made into the pelvis to treat acute bacillary dysentery, gastroenteritis, and pneumonia of poultry and livestock.
Add: A Office Building ,Room 4703,City Center,NO.333,Qimen Road Hefei,Anhui,China