Nicotinamide (niacinamide), also known as nicotinamide, is an amide compound of nicotinic acid. White crystalline powder; odorless or almost odorless, bitter taste; slightly hygroscopic. Soluble in water or ethanol, soluble in glycerol. It is mainly used in the prevention and treatment of pellagra, stomatitis, glossitis, sick sinus syndrome.
1. Accelerate metabolism and promote the exfoliation of melanin-containing keratinocytes.
To prevent skin cancer
A large study found that taking nicotinamide can reduce the risk of getting certain types of skin cancers. A few small studies suggest it may also reduce the occurrence of rough scaly patches.
• It may reduce actinic keratoses and the risk of skin cancer, particularly squamous cell carcinoma.
• Nicotinamide has anti-inflammatory properties, which may be used for the treatment of bullous (blistering) diseases.
• It may improve acne by its anti-inflammatory action and by reducing sebum.
To treat acne and other skin conditions
Nicotinamide is used as a medicine for treating skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
• It can improve skin barrier function by decreasing water loss through the epidermis (the outer skin layer) thus increasing skin hydration.
• It is reported to improve complexion, by improving the pigmentation, blotchiness, and redness of aging skin; it is used in some cosmeceutical products.
Add: A Office Building ,Room 4703,City Center,NO.333,Qimen Road Hefei,Anhui,China