Artichoke extract is an excellent natural product received from artichoke plants, which are nowadays being cultivated in many countries of the world;
Artichokes are considered to be among the healthiest natural foods as they are known for their high
nutrient content. In particular, they can provide our body with a range of vitamins, including A, D, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B9, and K, as well as microelements like zinc, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, and others. Artichokes are valued for their high content of dietary fiber;
But the most important thing is: artichokes are very rich with flavonoids and other natural
antioxidants, which are vital for cancer prevention, slowing down aging processes in our
body and protecting us against many harmful effects of the environment;
1) Increase bile production in the liver, increase the flow of bile from the gallbladder, and to increases the contractive power
of the bile duct. These bile actions are beneficial in many digestive, gallbladder, and liver disorders.
2) It used to mobilize fatty stores in the liver and detoxify it, and as a natural aid to lower cholesterol.
3) Increasing human bifidobacterium and adjusting gastrointestinal function;
4) Enhancing immune function;
5) Reducing blood sugar and cholesterol;
6) Improving fat metabolism and losing weight.
Add: A Office Building ,Room 4703,City Center,NO.333,Qimen Road Hefei,Anhui,China