Siberian ginseng is a plant. People use the root of the plant to make medicine.
Siberian ginseng is often called an “adaptogen.” This is a non-medical term used to describe substances that can supposedly strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress.
In addition to being used as an adaptogen, Siberian ginseng is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels such as high blood pressure, low blood pressure, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), and rheumatic heart disease.
1. Improving tolerance to fatigue., Increasing the body resistance against diseases. Anti-inflammatory
2. Expel wind and dampness, strengthen the tendons, and born For chronic rheumatism with flaccidity of extremities,
3. Nourish the heart and tranquilize the mind: Fordeficiency of heart manifested as insomnia, dreaminess, and palpitation;
and for sea-sickness, or adverse reaction at a high attitude or under low temperature and deep water.
4. Benefit vital energy: For spleen deficiency with poor appetite, loose stools, and fatigue.
1. Pharmaceutical raw materials
2. Food and Drink for health care
3. Food additive
Add: A Office Building ,Room 4703,City Center,NO.333,Qimen Road Hefei,Anhui,China