|[Chinese Name]||Hui Shu Hua|
|[Botanic Name]||Grifola frondosa|
|[Use Part]||Fruiting Body|
|[Specifications]||Maitake Mushroom Extract Fruiting Body 30% Polysacharides by UV|
|[Test Method]||TLC, UV-VIS|
|[Applications]||Pharmaceutical / Dietary supplement / Food additive / Beverage|
|[Country of Origin]||China|
|[Extract solvent]||Water / Grain Alcohol|
|[Appearance]||Brownish yellow fine powder|
1) 1kg per aluminum foil bag for trial order.
2) 10kgs or 25kgs/drum with two plastic-bags inside for commercial order.
3) Customized packaging.
|[Shelf Life]||2 years|
1. Rich in trace elements, it can prevent anemia, scurvy, vitiligo, prevent arteriosclerosis and cerebral thrombosis; 2. It has high selenium and chromium content, protects the liver and pancreas, and prevents liver cirrhosis and diabetes. High selenium content also has the function of preventing Keshan disease, Kashin-Beck disease, and certain heart diseases;
3. It also contains calcium and vitamin D, the combination of the two, can effectively prevent rickets;
4. Higher zinc content is beneficial to brain development, maintain visual acuity, and promote wound healing;
5. The high content of vitamin E and selenium to make it anti-aging, enhance memory and sensitivity. At the same time, it is an excellent immunomodulator.
6. As a traditional Chinese medicine, gray tree flower and piglet equivalent can cure urinary adverse, edema, athlete's foot, cirrhosis ascites, and diabetes, etc., is an invaluable medicinal fungus.
7. It also has the effect of inhibiting high blood pressure and obesity. 8. The higher selenium content of Grifola frondosa has the effect of resisting cancer.
1. Grifola frondosa extract has been wildly applied in the health care products industry;
2. Grifola frondosa extract has been applied in the functional foods fields;
3. Grifola frondosa extract can be added in the beverage industry;
Add: A Office Building ,Room 4703,City Center,NO.333,Qimen Road Hefei,Anhui,China