1. Rhodiola comprises several species of plants in the Crassulaceae family and is generally found in the arctic mountain regions of Siberia. The root of the plant is used medicinally and is also known as "Arctic root" or "Golden root" and more recently as “Crenulin”. Rhodiola has been used for hundreds of years to treat cold and flu-like symptoms, promote longevity, and increase the body’s resistance to physical and mental stresses.
2. Rhodiola is typically considered to be an “adaptogen” and is believed to invigorate the body and mind to increase resistance to a multitude of stresses. The key active constituents in Rhodiola are believed to be rosavin, rosin, rosin, and salidroside.
3. Rhodiola Rosea extract is thought to be quite safe. There are no known contraindications or interactions with other drugs/herbs, but there is some potential for allergic reactions in some individuals.
1. Enhancing immunity and delaying aging;
2. Resisting radiation and tumor;
1. Applied in food fields, it is widely used as a functional food additive;
2. Applied in the health product field, it can be used as a raw material in health food, the purpose is to enhance immunity and resist melancholy;
3. Applied in cosmetics fields, it is widely used to delay aging and compact skin;
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely used to treat cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
Add: A Office Building ,Room 4703,City Center,NO.333,Qimen Road Hefei,Anhui,China